But after a recent hair treatment, Hannah is speaking out. Her long, dyed locks were fried off and now all she's left with is a short, brown buzz cut.
Sitting before the camera with a hooded sweatshirt and teary eyes, Hannah explain exactly what happened. She wanted to cut down on the heat treatment of her hair - she knew constant blow-drying and flat-ironing was harmful to her long, bleached locks.
So she applied a chemical relaxer treatment for curly hair and waited for the recommended amount of time. But when she jumped in the shower to wash it all off, Hannah realized something was very wrong...
Chunk after chunk of Hannah's hair started falling out. Hannah panicked and called her roommate into the bathroom, who instructed her to jump back in the shower and make sure all of the product was gone.